Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley M35 Workstation
The Whitley M35 is a microaerobic workstation ideal for the study and isolation of Campylobacter spp, Helicobacter pylori and other similarly fastidious organisms. This is a 4-gas system with built-in gas sensing technology that allows you to programme precise gas concentrations and is perfect for manipulating samples in a sustainable microaerobic environment.
- A rapid, 12 litre airlock that can transfer 40 plates in only 60 seconds.
- For total flexibility, up to four gases – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, air and a 10% hydrogen/90% nitrogen mix – can be combined within safe and varying ratios to provide a specific atmosphere for your experiments.
- This unit can accommodate up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
- Intuitive colour touchscreen interface with PIN-code protected user access levels.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Data download facility that allows you to record workstation parameters and download stored data in seconds for traceability and reference.
A range of optional accessories, such as removable front and automatic humidification, are available to tailor this workstation to your particular requirements.
Larger capacity variable atmosphere workstations are also available.
Please contact Don Whitley Scientific for details.
|Capacity (Petri Dishes)||400 / 600|
|Port/Airlock Capacity||40 plates|
|Airlock Size||223mm Deep x 190mm High|
|Porthole System||Manual, oval ports|
|Gas Supplies||H2&N2 / CO2 / N2 / Air|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Option not available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Available|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||60|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1255 / 720 / 710|
|Temperature Range (°C)||5°C above ambient up to 45°C|
LiteratureWhitley M35 Workstation Fact SheetWhitley M35 Workstation Installation DocumentAnaerobic and Microaerobic Range BrochureWhitley M35 Workstation Brochure
There are no current downloads for this product.