Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley H45 Hypoxystation
The H45 Hypoxic Chamber and Incubator provides the facility to mimic in vitro conditions, providing a continuous cell culture environment that eliminates cellular stress linked to variations in temperature, pH levels and oxidation, yielding better cell lines.
The H45 Hypoxic Chamber and Incubator has two sleeved ports on a removable front and one instant access port, and has sufficient space to accommodate a variety of equipment inside the chamber, whilst still providing a generous working and incubation area.
- Control O2 in 0.1% increments up to 20%; CO2 in 0.1% increments up to 15%; and relative humidity up to 80% - provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
- Three portholes provide convenient access to the entire incubation and working areas of the chamber.
- The removable front facilitates thorough cleaning and the transfer of bulk samples or larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- Built-in rapid airlock to ensure samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (only takes 60 seconds).
- Colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as O2 level, CO2 level, temperature, humidity and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Available with fully automatic humidification system so you can add moisture AND maintain a sterile environment.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
Applications for this instrument include cancer research, IVF, stem cell research, cardiovascular research, as well as many other types of cell and tissue culture work.
An ideal solution for Seahorse Analyzer users is to purchase the H45 along with the new Whitley i2 Instrument Workstation. These two workstations can be connected via the Whitley Transfer Tunnel, enabling preparation of cell lines under hypoxic conditions and their transfer directly into the i2 without exposure to air.
|Port/Airlock Capacity||12 litres / Accommodates up to 44 x 96 well plates or 84 x T25 culture flasks or 8 x T175 culture flasks|
|Porthole System||Two sleeved ports and one instant access port|
|Gas Supplies||CO2 / Air / N2|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Available|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||60|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Microscope||Contact us for further information|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1660 / 720 / 710|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||295 / 134|
|CO2 Monitoring||Fitted as standard|
|Temperature Range (°C)||5°C above ambient up to 45°C|
|Remote Access||Fitted as standard (network access required)|
LiteratureWhitley H45 Hypoxystation Installation RequirementsWhitley Hypoxystation Range BrochureWhitley H45 Fact SheetWhitley H45 Hypoxystation Brochure
ArticlesTime Lapse Microscopy in a Whitley WorkstationThe Fastest Oxygen Control on the Market
OtherSingle Plate Entry Systems
There are no current downloads for this product.