Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley H135 HEPA Hypoxystation
The H135 HEPA is the tallest, widest, deepest hypoxic chamber in the Whitley range. It has a usable internal volume of over 550 litres and can accommodate a variety of items of equipment such as live cell imaging devices, microscopes, plate readers, etc. The generous internal height facilitates easy pipetting. All cell manipulations can be performed without removing them from your required hypoxic conditions. The entire cell culture incubator chamber is a working and incubation space.
This workstation provides precise environmental control whilst leaving plenty of room to work, incubate and conduct analysis.
- Precise control of O2, CO2 and N2 – provides flexibility in your research and confidence in your results.
- The Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System with Enhanced Biological Containment.
- A removable front (fitted with two patented oval ports) to facilitate the transfer of large items of equipment for use inside the chamber.
- Innovative full colour touch screen that is Ethernet-enabled for remote access. Now you can log into your workstation when you are away from the lab.
- A rapid 12 litre airlock – no risk of compromising conditions inside the chamber (and it’s flushed with nitrogen as an additional cost saving).
- Fully automated O2 calibration routine (patent pending) – activated via the touchscreen with no need to touch or remove the sensor - saves time, no risk of user error and ensures the accuracy of your results.
- The Whitley Automatic Humidifier – sterile, on-demand moisture addition.
- For those who want to use a Seahorse XF Analyzer in their work, there is the option of connecting the H135 HEPA to a Whitley i2 Instrument Workstation.
Specification liable to change without notice
|Port/Airlock Capacity||12 litres / Accommodates up to 44 x 96 well plates or 84 x T25 tissue culture flasks|
|Airlock Size||223mm deep x 190mm high|
|Porthole System||Manual, oval ports|
|Gas Supplies||CO2, N2 Air|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Available|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||60|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Removable Front||Fitted as standard|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1452 / 1056 / 993|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||386 / 175|
|CO2 Monitoring||Fitted as standard|
|Temperature Range (°C)||9°C above ambient up to 45°C|
|HEPA||Fitted as standard|
LiteratureWhitley Internal HEPA Filtration InformationWhitley H135 HEPA Hypoxystation - Fact SheetWhitley H135 HEPA Hypoxystation BrochureWhitley Hypoxystation Range BrochureWhitley H135 HEPA Hypoxystation - Installation Requirements
There are no current downloads for this product.