Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley A95 Workstation
The Whitley A95 is the largest model in our range with a huge capacity of between 1000 and 1400 x 90mm Petri dishes, depending upon the way you choose to configure your working and incubation areas. DWS is the only company to incorporate the latest in touch screen technology, which makes some features and benefits, many of which are unique to DWS, possible.
- The large, integral 30 litre airlock with automatic internal door (no awkward locking mechanism) is 20% faster than the previous MG1000 model. The cycle takes only 5 minutes, which ensures a considerable saving in gas usage.
- Four manual, oval glove ports enable two people to operate within the same controlled atmosphere simultaneously. This is ideal for tutoring or for very busy laboratories.
- Each porthole also acts as a mini-airlock so you can transfer 10 plates through each time you insert or withdraw your arms, so reducing airlock cycles and gas usage.
- With dual gas operation, this workstation is as cost-effective as possible.
- Available with fully integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.
- Optional automatic sleeve gassing for cost-effective gas usage and to ensure internal conditions are maintained when entering the chamber.
Other options include internal power sockets, microscope attachment and single plate entry systems – to tailor the system to your specific requirements.
|Capacity (Petri Dishes)||1080 / 1400|
|Port/Airlock Capacity||10 plates per port + 90 plates via airlock (130)|
|Airlock Size||30 litres|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Not applicable|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|ANO2 Conditions Monitor||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||300|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Automatic Humidifier||Not applicable|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||2415 / 760 / 840|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||507 / 230|
|Temperature Range (°C)||5°C above ambient up to 45°C|
|Remote Access||Fitted as standard (network access required)|
LiteratureWhitley A95 Workstation Installation RequirementsWhitley A95 Workstation - FACT SHEETWhitley A95 Workstation BrochureAnaerobic and Microaerobic Range Brochure
Published Papers/PostersHo C, et al. 2017. Generation of a low passage panel of Clostridium difficile reference strains
OtherSingle Plate Entry System Options
There are no current downloads for this product.