Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley A85TG Workstation
The Whitley A85TG is a very cost-effective anaerobic workstation as it runs from three separate gases. Unique to DWS, this cabinet can operate around 30% cheaper than the dual gas version (which uses cylinders of ANO2 and N2).
- Runs on separate cylinders of N2, H2 and CO2 to provide the most cost-effective anaerobic conditions.
- Large 30 litre airlock with powered internal door provides effective sample and equipment transfer in the fastest possible time whilst ensuring the minimum amount of oxygen is introduced into the chamber.
- Manual, oval glove ports enable you to work gloved or bare handed. Each gloveport also acts as a mini-airlock for 10 plates so you can transfer up to 20 plates as you insert your arms.
- Colour, touch-screen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Optional fully integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor displays real time oxygen levels and enables download of data for further analysis.
- Automatic commissioning cycle and de-humidification system to save you time and resources.
- A range of options and accessories to tailor the workstation to your application, including single plate entry system and internal power socket.
|Capacity (Petri Dishes)||540 - 700|
|Port/Airlock Capacity||10 plates per port + 90 plates via airlock (110)|
|Airlock Size||30 litres|
|Gas Supplies||H2, N2, CO2|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|ANO2 Conditions Monitor||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||300|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Microscope||Contact us for further information|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Removable Front||Not Available|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1570 x 760 x 840|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||342 / 155|
|Temperature Range (°C)||5°C above ambient up to 45°C|
LiteratureWhitley A85TG Workstation Installation DocumentWhitley A85TG Workstation - Fact SheetWhitley A85TG Workstation BrochureAnaerobic and Microaerobic Range Brochure
OtherSingle Plate Entry System Options
There are no current downloads for this product.