Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital took delivery of two Whitley A45 Anaerobic Workstations in August. “As equipment...
Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley A45 Workstation
The A45 Anaerobic Workstation, like our other anaerobic workstations, enables the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This workstation has three ports for convenient user access to the entire incubation and working areas.
The A45 accommodates over 750 x 90mm Petri dishes whilst still providing a generous working area.
- The built-in rapid airlock allows the transfer of plates in just 60 seconds
- A colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen
- Optional removable front with instant access or traditional sleeved ports
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources
- Available with a mixture of instant access ports and conventional ports to give you the best arrangement for your application.
Options include an integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.
|Capacity (Petri Dishes)||600 / 900|
|Port/Airlock Capacity||40 plates via airlock|
|Porthole System||Manual or Instant Access Ports|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Available|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|ANO2 Conditions Monitor||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||60|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Microscope||Contact us for further information|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Automatic Humidifier||Not applicable|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1660 / 720 / 710|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||286 / 130|
|Temperature Range (°C)||5°C above ambient up to 45°C|
|Remote Access||Fitted as standard (network access required)|