Got A Question?Request A Callback
Whitley A35 HEPA Workstation
The Whitley A35 HEPA is an anaerobic workstation with a unique internal HEPA filtration system. Like our other anaerobic chambers, it provides excellent conditions for the processing, incubation and examination of samples without exposure to atmospheric oxygen. This anaerobic chamber provides the ability to manipulate samples in a sustainable environment where parameters can be altered to create the required conditions.
- Accommodates up to 600 x 90mm Petri dishes.
Fitted with the unique Whitley Internal HEPA Filtration System. All the atmosphere passes through the filter every four seconds, which ensures the chamber environment is cleaned quickly. DWS filters are located inside the workstation, which prevents the filter becoming saturated with moisture and rendered ineffective.
- Levels of atmospheric cleanliness inside the workstation exceed the requirements of ISO 14644 Class 3. Proof of atmospheric cleanliness can be provided on request.
- Fitted with a removable front to facilitate thorough cleaning, easy replacement of the HEPA filter, and the transfer of bulk samples and larger pieces of equipment for use in the workstation.
- The internal atmosphere is circulated continuously - contributing to even temperature distribution and ensuring any internal particulates will be in motion before capture by the filter.
- Rather than use off-the-shelf filters, DWS has worked with one of the world's leading filter manufacturers to develop a filter specifically tailored to suit this workstation.
- Fitted with patented oval ports, equipped with sleeves and cuffs, which provide greater freedom of movement and operator comfort.
- Fully integrated gas control avoids bulky add-on systems and reduces the need for additional bench space.
- The built-in rapid airlock ensures samples can be transferred into the workstation atmosphere as soon as possible (takes only 60 seconds).
- A colour, touchscreen control panel for ease of use and for visual display of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and airlock cycle status.
- Ethernet-enabled for remote access to touchscreen.
- Includes an automatic commissioning cycle to save you time and resources.
- Options include an integrated Anaerobic Conditions Monitor with data download facility.
Sample manipulation within a secure anaerobic environment is now as easy as working aerobically at the laboratory bench.
|Capacity (Petri Dishes)||400 / 600|
|Port/Airlock Capacity||40 Petri dishes via airlock|
|Porthole System||Manual Sleeved Ports|
|Gas Supplies||ANO2 / N2|
|Auto Sleeve Gassing||Available|
|Internal Mains Socket||Available|
|Spotlight / Inspection Lamp||Available|
|Single Sample Entry||Available|
|ANO2 Conditions Monitor||Available|
|Airlock Cycle Time (seconds)||60|
|Extra Cable Glands||Available|
|Microscope||Contact us for further information|
|Automatic Dehumidifier||Fitted as standard|
|Removable Front||Fitted as standard|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||1255 / 810 / 710|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||265 / 120|
|CO2 Monitoring||Not applicable|
|Remote Access||Fitted as standard (network access required)|
|HEPA||Fitted as standard|
LiteratureWhitley A35 HEPA Workstation Fact SheetWhitley HEPA Workstation LiteratureAnaerobic and Microaerobic Range Brochure
Published Papers/PostersPublished Paper: Use of HEPA Filtration within an Anaerobic Chamber to Reduce Bacterial Density in the Incubation Atmosphere
ArticlesWhitley Internal HEPA Filtration - Bacteriological TestingHE08 - HEPA filtration of gas discharged from Whitley Workstations: bacteriological testing
OtherWhitley A35 HEPA Workstation Installation Requirements
There are no current downloads for this product.