Got A Question?Request A Callback
Tuttnauer Laboratory Autoclaves
Tuttnauer autoclaves - for laboratory sterilization applications. These autoclaves have been specifically designed for laboratories in the microbiology, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. They have been designed to provide high quality, repeatable performance and documentation for laboratory applications and quality assurance processes.
The Tuttnauer range of autoclaves vary in chamber volume capacity between 28 litres and 160 litres. The vertical range includes volumes between 31-160 litres and the benchtop range between 28-160 litres.
- Benchtop autoclaves are designed to fit neatly onto the laboratory workbench.
- Vertical autoclaves are freestanding devices that come complete with castors for ease of movement.
- Quality system compliance standards include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003. 21 CFR 820.
- A range of options are available to tailor your autoclave to your specific needs, including fast cooling (up to 75%), super-fast cooling (up to 90%), efficient air and moisture removal, efficient heating, complete drying and a biohazard and waste system.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment and reduce downtime. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
- Optional calibration and validation for UKAS.
|Capacity (Litres)||28 - 160|
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||530/630/440 - 860/1120/740 (dependent on model)|
There are no current options for this product
LiteratureTuttnauer Vertical and Benchtop Autoclave BrochureTuttnauer Vertical and Benchtop Autoclaves Advanced Line BrochureTuttnauer Large Autoclaves Brochure
There are no current downloads for this product.