Got A Question?Request A Callback
The Masterclave 09 can produce up to 9 litres of media in around 60 minutes. It is easy to use and can be linked to plate pouring devices and gravimetric diluters.
- At full capacity this media preparator can produce 100 x 90ml dilution broths or 530 x 17ml agar plates: larger batches means less QC.
- Produce high quality media due to microprocessor controlled heating (accurate to within ±1°C) with no danger of overheating.
- Lightweight inner vessel for easy removal and cleaning.
- Eliminates the risks associated with manual preparation of media in glass vessels.
- Optional chart recorder allows full traceability.
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||500 / 435 / 590|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||132 / 60|
|Sterilisation Temperature (°C)||95 - 125|
|Speed (approx)||9 litres in 60 minutes|
|M10214||Masterclave 09 Autoclave Basket|
|M10238||Masterclave 09 Trolley|
|M10239||Quick Release Connector|
LiteratureMasterclave 09 Installation RequirementsMasterclave 09 FACT SHEETMasterclave 09 Brochure
There are no current downloads for this product.