Got A Question?Request A Callback
An automated microbial identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing (AST) analysis system for faster results in busy clinical laboratories. Use ChromaZona to generate objective, repeatable, traceable data in double-quick time and to EUCAST standards.
- The sensitive CCD camera, unique lighting system and powerful Chromogenic ID software provides identification of microbial species in seconds.
- Automatically reads different plate types up to 150mm diameter.
- Generates true-to-life, full colour images.
- Connect to your LIMS to store data and generate reports in Excel – no transcription errors.
- Accurate zone measurement around discs and MIC strips.
- Automatic comparison with EUCAST MIC breakpoint values.
- Free software upgrades to comply with EUCAST – no annual licence fee.
- Fully traceable information for UKAS.
- Optional fully comprehensive maintenance and breakdown contracts are available to prolong the life of your investment. (Note: different arrangements apply in different countries).
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||410 x 480 x 720|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||55 / 25|
There are no current options for this product
There are no current consumables for this product.
There are no current downloads for this product.