Got A Question?Request A Callback
APS One Pourer Stacker
The most compact automated Petri dish filling and distribution system on the market, APS One is able to process 800 plates (18ml) in one hour. This system is only 845mm tall to provide easier stacking ergonomics for operators. The standard carousel can hold 550 plates but can be upgraded to an 800 plate carousel, should you require the additional capacity.
- You can use any brand of both 90mm and 55mm Petri dishes with the APS One so no need to source different plates.
- Improved plate quality ensures time and media is not wasted, saving money in the long term.
- From 1 to 30ml can be dispensed per Petri dish and manual mode can be used to fill tubes and bottles (from 1 to 100m) providing a very versatile dispensing system.
- To reduce the risk of contamination the plate is closed immediately after filling; the nozzle turns away from the plate between depositions; and pouring is carried out under UV light.
- You can store up to 40 different programmes for re-use - saving valuable time.
|Dimensions (w/d/h - mm)||720 x 640 x 900|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||60kg / 132lbs|
|Speed (approx)||800 plates per hour|
|A01923||Foam Cleanser (UK Only)|
|M10648||Pre-cut Rotor Tubing for APS One|
|M10609||APS One 90mm Tubing Set (without diptube)|
|M10608||APS One 55mm Tubing Set (without diptube)|
LiteratureAPS One BrochureAPS One - FACT SHEETAPS One Installation RequirementsLinx CJ400 Printer - Data Sheet
There are no current downloads for this product.